Apply for our €5000 scholarship and let us help make your study abroad dreams a reality
At educations.com, we believe that students who study abroad become the next generation of globally-minded leaders – and we want more of you to do it!
That’s why we’re offering a postgraduate scholarship of up to €5000 to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure.
The scholarship will be awarded for the fall/autumn semester of 2020 and is open to
students from any country who will be studying a master’s degree abroad at a European university or graduate school.
The application period ends on 13 April 2020.
Need help finding a program? Browse 29,000+ master’s degrees in Europe.
To apply for this scholarship:
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a university or graduate school within Europe
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a master’s-level degree starting in the Fall/Autumn semester in 2020
- The degree program must be studied within Europe (not online or in another country)
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
- You must be studying abroad in a country that you were not born in or currently reside in (unless currently studying).
Don’t know where to study? Check out the 10 best European countries to study in.
Our ideal candidate
Are you the next globally-minded leader?
If you’re planning to take the leap and study abroad for grad school, we already know you have a courageous and adventurous spirit. What else are we looking for in a candidate?
- Globally-minded and interested in other cultures
- Motivated and inspired to positively change the world
- High academic achiever with consistently outstanding grades to prove it
- Involved in extra-curricular groups and activities
- Excited to begin your adventure and share your story with the world!
8 April 2019
13 April 2020
From 1 May 2020
From 1 June 2020
Fall 2020 (August-October)
Wondering how to apply for this scholarship and study a master’s in Europe?
To be considered, you must submit your completed application by 13 April 2020.
The application consists of:
- Filling out short form
- Submitting a short essay (500-700 words) on the question “Why did you choose your study abroad country, and how will it help you grow as a globally-minded leader?”
Please note, applications must be submitted in English. Applications in other languages will not be considered.
If selected as a finalist, you may be asked to provide:
- Proof of acceptance into the university in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter
- Proof of undergraduate qualification in the form of a copy of your transcript
- Proof of identity in the form of a copy of your passport
Copies of documents must be color scans. Please have these documents on hand should you be selected as a finalist. You will have 7 days from the time you receive notification of finalist selection to supply us with this documentation.
If selected as the winner, you must:
- Respond within 7 days of receiving the offer of scholarship to confirm acceptance
FAQs about this scholarship
- When will I find out if I have won the scholarship?
The scholarship winner will be announced after 1 June 2020. All applicants will be notified via email.
- Can I edit my application after I submit it?
Yes, you will be able to log in as many times as you like using the email you originally submitted the application with up until the application close date – 13 April 2020. After this date, the application form will be closed and all submissions will be considered final.
- What do I have to submit with my application?
In the initial application, all you need to do is fill in the form along with a 500-700 word essay on the topic: “Why did you choose your study abroad country, and how will it help you become a globally-minded leader?”
If you are selected as a finalist, you will be asked to supply further documentation to further prove your eligibility.
- What should I include in my application essay?
We want you to tell us what drew you to the country you’ve chosen, and particularly, how it will help you grow as a globally-minded leader. Tell us what’s important to you, where you see your future, how studying abroad in this particular country will help you get there, as well as how it will help you grow and develop.
- Can I get reimbursed if I have already paid my tuition fees?
No, the terms of this scholarship state that your tuition fees must not yet be paid as we will only pay the scholarship fund directly to the university, not to you, the student.
- Can I email or post you my application?
No, all applications must be submitted via the official online form (link below). If you email or post us your application, we will not include it for consideration.
- Is this scholarship for degrees taught in English only?
No, this scholarship is open to master’s degrees taught in any language! We just require the application to be submitted in English.
- Is this scholarship open to me if I’m studying at a school that is not a university?
Yes, as long as it is a higher education institute of some kind based in Europe and you’re studying a master degree, you are eligible for this scholarship.
- What countries can I study abroad at with this scholarship?
We will be accepting applications from people from any country but you must be studying abroad in one of the following countries:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- North Macedonia
- San Marino
- United Kingdom
- Vatican City