About the role
Join our fast-paced non-profit and bring your start-up mentality to Re:Coded’s Communications Team as our new Digital Marketing Coordinator.
You’ll take the lead on marketing our work on social media and in paid campaigns as well as working your magic in crafting compelling visual content. You’ll also take charge of making sure we’re optimized for digital marketing across all channels and platforms.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: November 30, 11.59pm CET
- Optimize our existing platforms and channels for digital presence and marketing.
- Create content (copy, video & graphics) for daily social media postings (primarily in English).
- Manage our social media profiles.
- Manage and update our website.
- Plan and execute all paid digital marketing on social media platforms, Google, etc. – including A/B testing on campaigns in order to have a deeper understanding on the target audience behaviour.
- Analyze and optimize metrics for campaigns and website performance using analytics/reporting tools like Google Analytics.
- Strategize and create newsletters.
- Brainstorm new and creative strategies for building brand awareness.
- A positive and outgoing attitude, eager to make an impact on both Re:Coded and our community.
- 2-4 years of experience working in digital marketing working with paid digital marketing campaigns particularly on Facebook, Google and LinkedIn – ad types, campaign configuration, targeting, a/b testing and budget optimization.
- Demonstrated experience with creating compelling social media content (copy, graphics and video).
- Experience managing SEO/SEM and solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.) is an asset.
- Experience with email marketing – building strategy, identifying and developing campaign content and audience segmentation.
- Experience with creative brand awareness campaigns is an asset.
- Fluent in English as well as either Turkish or Arabic.
- Excellent organization, coordination, and teamwork skills, and strong sense of responsibility.
- A strategic mindset and an appetite for experimentation and learning
Do you want to join our team as our new Digital Marketing Coordinator? Then we’d love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We have offices in Erbil (Iraq) and Istanbul (Turkey) but we are set up to work online from anywhere, so location is not essential.
Salary range: $1750 – $2470 USD per month depending on level of experience.
We’re a non-profit on a mission to bridge the world’s digital inequality divide by giving anyone, anywhere, a chance to join and thrive in the digital economy. We offer transformative learning experiences to talented youth in conflict-affect areas in web development, UI/UX design, graphic design, and more. We currently work in Iraq, Lebanon, Turkey, and Yemen and have been recognized in publications including CNN, BBC, Le Monde and Reuters as one of the most innovative education and employment models for refugees and under-served youth in the Middle East.