We are looking for 18 volunteers from participating and partner countries who would like to join our European Solidarity Corps project in Poland!! 🇵🇱🇵🇱
🇪🇺️😉Application deadline is 13th of May!
More information about the project here: http://erasmus.schuman.pl/…/4655-call-for-european-solidari…
The Polish Robert Schuman Foundation is searching for 18 volunteers who would like to join our European Solidarity Corps project “Schuman Solidarity Crew” in October 2019 or January 2020 until June/September 2020 (depending on the hosting organization) in Poland.
Volunteering activities will take place in 8 hosting organizations:
- 3 special kindergartens for children with disabilities (Warsaw),
- regular kindergarten for children with special nutritional needs (Warsaw),
- primary school with integrative classes (Warsaw),
- Association of Developing Children’s Activity “Chance” – ngo focusing on providing best possible development, increasing the educational conditions for children and raising the quality of work in early childhood education (Warsaw),
- the Polish Robert Schuman Foundation office – ngo working on European and civic education (Warsaw),
- European Integration Club at the School Complex in Wojkowice – non-formal European education for members of European Integration Club and school students (Wojkowice in the Silesian region),
Increase with us your intercultural experience, improve personal and professional competences in special/European/civic/integrative education in formal and non-formal curriculum, share your experience and knowledge with others and join our Crew!
This project is a part of a 3-years long volunteering partnership coordinated by the Polish Robert Schuman Foundation. Detailed description of the organizations, volunteers’ tasks dates of mobilities below.
Details of the project, description of all Hosting Organizations and volunteers’ tasks please find here.