24 August – 7 September 2020 | Online, Denmark
- On-boarding & technical support for participants: 17-23 August 2020
- Kick off of online training and learning activities: 24 August 2020
- Closing of the online training and learning activities: 7 September 2020
- Total training hours: 23 hours max.
All participants are expected to commit to the training course throughout the two weeks. This means participating in all 6 online group meetings:
- Monday, 24th of August, 10.00 – 11.30 CEST
- Thursday, 27th of August, 10.00 – 11.30 CEST
- Monday, 31st of August, 10.00 – 10.45 CEST
- Wednesday, 2nd of September, 10.00 – 11.30 CEST
- Friday, 4th of September, 10.00 – 11.30 CEST
- Monday, 7th of September, 10.00 – 11.30 CEST
Information about the training course
Appetiser aimes to give a strong positive first experience of international youth work and motivate participants to use the Erasmus+ Programme and, to a certain extent though it will not be tackled as much in details – the European Solidarity Corps Programme. This aim summarises the entire idea of the seminar – to give a feeling, what it means to work with young people in an international setting. Leaving all explanations and knowledge aside it is about giving a space for participants to explore the advantage of “internationality” themselves.
Do you have experience as a youth work/leader at local level and yet did not organise international youth activities within Erasmus+ (or the European Solidarity Corps programmes)?
Do you want to know about Erasmus+ opportunities for international youth exchanges, volunteering activities or/and training projects for youth workers?
Are you in contact with young people or other people who would benefit from being involved in international activities?
Are you part of an organisation or informal group that is new to Erasmus+ or wants to get to know about new opportunities for international activities within this programme?
Should you have answered positively to the most of the questions above, when this course is for you!
“Appetiser” is designed according to the following objectives:
– To taste non-formal and intercultural learning
– To enjoy the first intercultural youth project experience
– To exchange local youth activities in the international context
– To explore possibilities of support available for international youth activities offered by the Erasmus+ Programme
– To analyse examples of qualitative youth projects supported by the Erasmus+ Programme
– To see how to benefit from international context in participants local work practice. The network of National Agencies for Erasmus+ organises several Appetiser TCs per year.
You’ll find an overview at http://www.salto-youth.net/Appetiser/.
Application deadline (24h UTC): 15 July 2020
Date of selection: 31 July 2020