Position: Fundraising and Communications Officer
Duration: 11 Months
Location: İstanbul (Kozyatagi)
Application Deadline: 23 July 2020
Duties and Responsibilities:
Fundraising and Communications Officer shall execute the various functions according to the schedule below and shall accommodate necessary adjustments as required by the project review work plans.
- Supporting Fundraising and Communications Coordinator on research and planned activities for new funding opportunities (increasing number of regular individual donations and corporate donations)
- Write, edit and package well-crafted proposals that include letters of inquiry, compelling project descriptions and detailed budgets, logical frameworks and other materials for donors and prospective supporters in collaboration with the Fundraising and Communications Coordinator
- Maintain a portfolio of individual and corporate donors
- Conducting regular information sharing activities with individual and corporate donors
- In consultation with the Fundraising and Communication Coordinator design a strategy of communication and visibility activities
- Prepare and periodically update the project website and social media accounts
- Prepare project fact sheets, periodic newsletters, other written materials for the general public
- Conduct public events, such as round tables, lectures, press conferences, etc.
- Supporting Programs Coordinator on organizing Nirengi Academy trainings; drafting training announcements, keeping RSVPs, venue preparation etc.
- Contribute to the regular project reporting
- Assist other staff with general office staffing and office duties, such as receiving visitors, answering phone calls, event management, and more
- Maintain photo, video, and print archive
- Innovative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of Nirengi Association
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Ability to research, assess the relevance, and analyze issues from multiple perspectives, assimilate information, reach sound conclusions, make appropriate decisions and recommendations.
- Willingness to work in a result-oriented environment. Resourcefulness and strong networking skills
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
- Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities
- Excited to be part of a small team with a sense of ownership
Required Skills and Experience
- University degree or its equivalent social sciences or related fields.
- Minimum of four years of relevant work experience in fundraising, communications, public relations, media or journalism is required.
- Documented evidence working with NGO’s increased participation in public affairs
- Fluency in English spoken and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office is required
- Knowledge on Adobe Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop is a plus.
ATTENTION: The job interviews will begin before the specified deadline accordingly to the applications.
To Apply: Please send Resume and Cover Letter.
Bu kapsamda temel çalışma alanlarımızı da kurucu ekibin bilgi, birikim ve deneyimlerine göre şekillendirdik: Savunuculuk ve Ağ Oluşturmak, Kalite ve Hesap verilebilirlik Standartları (Sphere, INEE, CPMS, EU Guidelines for NGOs, vb.), Risk Altındaki Gruplara (kadın, çocuk, özel ihtiyaç içindeki birey, azınlık grupları, vb.) Yönelik Destekleme, Çocuk Koruma ve Çocuk Hakları, İnsani Yardım-Afet ve Acil Durum Yönetimi ve Kalkınma, Psiko-Sosyal Destek, Sorun alanlarına Yönelik Politika Oluşturma, Toplumsal Diyalog ve Kalkınma, Kapasite Geliştirme ve Araştırma.