Monash Humanitarian Scholarship 2020
Monash Humanitarian Scholarship is open to international students from all over the world who are interested to pursue undergraduate studies at Monash University, Australia. If you are a high-level student with the intention to alter your future, you may be eligible for the Monash Humanitarian Scholarship. You will earn 100 per cent of the global student financing for the Monash undergraduate degree of your choice plus an annual allowance of $5,000. Monash has accomplished an enviable domestic and global reputation for excellence in studies and teaching in the last 50 years. Monash is listed among the top 1% of the world’s colleges.
- Art, design and architecture.
- Arts, humanities and social sciences.
- Information technology.
- Medicine, nursing and health sciences.
You can find your course from here.
Different according to your course.
Monash Humanitarian Scholarship 2020 provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Full international student course fees paid for the duration of the degree.
- An allowance of $5000 per year (48 credit points of study) until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
To be eligible for Monash Humanitarian Scholarship 2020, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- An International student.
- A commencing or continuing student enrolled or intending to enroll in an undergraduate degree as an international student at a Monash campus in Australia.
How to Apply for Monash Humanitarian Scholarship 2020?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Monash Humanitarian Scholarship:
Find your course and apply for it, from here.
Create your Monash account and ID, from here.
Fill the application form here.
To apply and know more about Monash Humanitarian Scholarship, please visit the official website: