· Bachelor’s, Marter’s or PhD’s Degree student in language and literature, translation and interpretation sciences.
· Substantial working experience in legal and technical translations from/to English and Turkish.
· Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
· Strong (self-) organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
· No restriction to work and travel within Turkey and abroad.
· SGK must be provided by applicant’s school.
· Work closely with the translation interface to complete translation requirements of various departments.
· Participate in the planning and review phases of the translations.
· Create translation plans and schedules.
· Perform linguistic tests on the user interfaces of Huawei products.
· Take charge of language capability improvement, for example, by formulating a style guide and maintaining terminology in Turkish, English, or other languages.
· Support organizational requirements of various departments.
Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world. Huawei’s end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes. At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 180,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions. Founded in 1987, Huawei is a private company fully owned by its employees. House Rules This page is for ICT professionals with an interest in Huawei and our industry to engage in open discussions. To facilitate dialogue, please follow these rules: – Huawei holds the right to delete comments that are offensive, misleading, false, unlawful, off-topic and in violation of any regulations. – Repeated violations of any of the above will be removed and users may be blocked. – Huawei does not necessarily endorse the information shared by members. – Please be familiar with and follow LinkedIn’s User Agreement. – By publicly uploading a photograph or comment, you give Huawei permission to feature your content. This will always be credited. Please visit the below portals for career or customer service queries. Career page: http://bit.ly/2rdljD7 Customer service: http://bit.ly/2a4mXNY Thank you for visiting us & we hope you enjoy your time on our page.