KAIST International Student Scholarship
KAIST Scholarship South Korea 2020 for Undergraduate, Masters, MS leading to Ph.D. & Ph.D.
Fields: Engineering, Business, Natural Sciences, Life Science, Business, & More.
Financial Coverage; Full Tuition Fee, Accomodation, Living Expenses, National Health Insurance will be covered.
Deadline: 20th Sep & 25th Oct 2019
- Applicants of International Student Admission
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 4 semesters (MS) / 8 semesters (PhD)
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW/1 month (for MS) or 400,000 KRW/1 month (for PhD)
- National Health Insurance fees
- *Additional Stipend can be available for research assistants.
- Students must maintain GPA over 2.0 out of 4.3 at KAIST
- GPA requirement of Seoul campus may be different from the above requirement.
- Same as Admission Application
- Same as Admission Selection
Korean Government Scholarship (KGSP)
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 4 semesters (M.S.) / 6 semesters (Ph.D.)
- Living expenses: 900,000 KRW per month
- Airfare: one economy round trip
- Korean language training fee: one year
* Korean language training is mandatory and when the student does not achieve TOPIK grade 3 within a year, she/he is not eligible to enter the degree program.
- Others: medical insurance, settlement and returning expenses
|Program||Application Period||Announcement of Admission Decision||First day of Class|
|Master Degree/ Ph.D. Degree||February – March||June||September|
- Applicants must apply for KGSP via either the Embassy Track or the University Track.
- Please read the KGSP guideline carefully and decide which track to apply for.
KGSP guideline will be uploaded on NIIED website in January.
- Detailed information about the fields and majors offered by the universities is available in the KGSP guideline.
- Integrated master’s and doctoral degree is not available in KGSP
For more information, visit NIIED website
China (China Scholarship Council)-KAIST Scholarships
- Candidates will be citizens and permanent residents of the People’s Republic of China at the time of application.
- Candidates must not be currently working outside of China.
- Successful candidates must return to China upon completion of their studies and/or research.
- Candidates must hold an unconditional offer letter from KAIST. They must therefore fulfill the relevant academic entry requirements set by KAIST.
- It is most ideal that you apply to KAIST Fall (Early) admission track in December and apply to CSC Scholarship in March.
- CSC will consider their application for a living allowance as prescribed from time to time by the Chinese Government (which include health insurance), a round trip airfare to the Republic of Korea by the most economical route, and visa application fees.
For more information, visit website http://apply.csc.edu.cn
- A citizen of the R.O.C. citizens, normally residents in Taiwan, Penhu, Kinmen or Matsu. Students currently studying outside Taiwan are included.
- Only new applicants for PhD courses at the Korea Advanced Insitute of Science and Technology may apply; students already studying for PhD courses at the KAIST are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Tuition fee
- annual stipend (at a rate which will not be less than the minimum for overseas students prescribed by the KAIST)
For more information, visit website https://depart.moe.edu.tw/ED2500/News.aspx?n=92DC002FDE1CC633&sms=CF7FFA69EB91FF61
Russian Government Scholarship – Global Education Program (GEP)
- A citizen of the Russian Federation, who has already enrolled in the program from the list of foreign educational institutions that provide educational programs at a quality which meets the highest international standards;
- Ready to commit yourselfto returning to Russia upon completion of your studies and obtain employment in an organization in Russia in accordance with the qualification gained for a term of at least 3 years
- Travel expenses
- Health insurance
- Living expenses
- Academic literature
Science without Borders Korea (Ciência sem Fronteiras Coreia)
- A citizen of Brazil, applying KAIST full PhD program
- Tuition and fees
- Travel expenses (Air tickets)
- Health insurance
- Living expenses
For more information, visit Ciência sem Fronteiras website.