Internship in Milan working in youth mobilities, international volunteering and Erasmus+ programme
Joint is looking for a volunteer to help the staff in the following tasks:
Youth Exchange sending/hosting activity;
Coordinate the ESC hosting activity;
manage the international volunteering sending process;
contribute to Youth 4 Europe and Change Making Tour projects;
translate articles in English or Spanish for the English/Spanish-speaking websites managed by the association.
Location: Milan, Italy
Period: from July 2019 to December 2019 or from August 2019 to January 2020
Duration: 6 months
Profile: 1 volunteer aged 18 to 30 years old from EU countries or Partner countries or Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein
Deadline: 25 June 2019
About Joint Association
Joint Association is looking for one intern wishing to work for six months in its office. The association works in the field of youth mobilities and international volunteering, mainly -but not only- whitin the Erasmus+ programme. It is active in the field of youth exchanges and international volunteering, (both as hosting and sending organisation), non-formal education activities, writing and implementation of Erasmus+ projects and managing the websites for the communication strategy of all of this.
To apply for this offer, the following criteria are necessary:
- being aged between 18-30;
- coming from EU countries, Partner countries or Norway/Iceland/Liechtenstein;
- having a good level of English, written and spoken;
- having previous experience in the Erasmus+ field;
- being passionate of the field of youth mobilities, Erasmus+ and non-formal education methodology;
- being motivated to work and be involved for the whole duration of the project.