Are you interested in German-Turkish youth exchange?
Would you like to share your experiences and new learnings with others active in the field?
Are you looking for new tools and ideas to keep the link between Turkey and Germany in spite of Corona-restrictions?
Do you need a new partner to make plans for the next (face-to-face or online) exchange project?
Then join us in IMECE.Lab and feel the spirit of German-Turkish youth exchange!
IMECE [imɛdʒɛ] is a Turkish word that means joining hands to do/to produce/to create something. This is exactly what we intend to do!
We invite you :
- to share your experiences and good practice of digital youth exchanges and solidary actions between Germany and Turkey
- to discuss the chances and limits of digital projects
- to show the diversity and creativity of international youth work
- to develop new projects that combine face-to-face and online formats
- to create links between local and international youth work
- to join hands to strengthen the community of German-Türkish Youth Exchange.
IMECE.Lab is a cooperation of German-Turkish Youth Bridge, IJAB – International Youth Service of the Federal Republic of Germany and the German and Turkish National Agency for Erasmus + YOUTH IN ACTION and European Solidarity Corps. With this event, the partner organisations continue a row of events to support German-Turkish exchange projects and to make the potential of youth exchange visible.
IMECE.Lab is facilitated by the experienced team Gülesin Nemutlu and Jochen Butt-Posnik.
Profile of participants:
- Young people and alumni of youth exchanges
- Young volunteers and alumni of volunteering projects
- Youth workers and leaders of international youth exchange activities
- Representatives of NGOs active in the field of youth work and cross-border volunteering
- Public actors such as representatives of municipalities and other policymakers.
The event is planned in 2 parts:
Part 1 Online Event, September 15 – 17, 2020.
Part 2 Residential Event, Istanbul, Spring 2021 (For those who fully attended to first online event, they will have the right to apply to the residential event).
This Seminar is for 80 participants from Germany, Turkey
and recommended for
Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Youth project managers, Youth policy makers, Volunteering mentors, Youth coaches, Young people
Turkish National Agency (National Agency)
Application Deadline: 17 August 2020